Listen to the podcast here
Is it difficult to start a podcast?
Walter and Corinna prove it isn’t. In this episode, Walter discusses Corinna’s journey from starting small in podcasting to creating her own podcasting community. Corinna also talks about the accomplishments she wants to achieve in the field. She also shares how it is working as a podcast coach and helping people not only start with podcasting but on how they can start monetizing and reaching out to the right audience.
- What to look forward to with this episode with Corinna Bellizzi. – [0:23]
- Corinna’s background and where she came from, from a sales marketing perspective. – [1:26]
- What’s important: Once you lose a passion for a particular company or product. – [5:23]
- What gets mixed so often when dealing with customers? – [8:49]
- The story of buying more than the seller anticipated because they told Corinna they don’t think they can help her. – [10:57]
- Accomplishments that Corinna wants to achieve in podcasting. – [15:38]
- How they are helping other people start and market their podcasts. – [17:37]
- If you have a passion for a topic and you want to talk about it, it’s an awesome way to go out, have some fun, and get the message out there. – [22:45]
- Interesting story about cigars and weddings. – [23:54]
- Episode Resources
- Connect with Walter Crosby
- Connect with Corinna Bellizzi
Join the Care More. Be Better. Community! (Social Links Below)
Support Care More. Be Better: A Social Impact + Sustainability Podcast
Care More. Be Better. is not backed by any company. We answer only to our collective conscience. As a listener, reader, and subscriber you are part of this pod and this community and we are honored to have your support. If you can, please help finance the show (https://www.caremorebebetter.com/donate). Thank you, now and always, for your support as we get this thing started!